Project / Product Manager, Stamford, CT
The Project/Product Manager will drive the development of MediaCrossing’s bidder, ad server, and decision engine and implementation of their major components. You will identify the varied use cases for how the data is obtained, processed, and used for decision-making and translate them into the requirements and design for the components of our bidder technology. You will talk with Data Science team to understand algorithms used for data mining and machine learning; you will work day-to-day with head of product, software engineering and data engineering teams to design features and components that will enable the brains of our system to work and scale. You will interface with the Delivery team on specific needs/requests. You will then drive from spec to implementation and support the delivery of projects following an agile development process.
- Work directly with software engineering, data engineering, and data science teams to implement major features and components
- Implement agile development process and project management methodologies
- Manage tactical development queue and develop specification as needed
- Design a product (framework, guidelines, tools) that integrates MX’s bidder and data environment with third-party data providers
- Work on the implementation of the experiments allowing measurement and optimization of campaign performance
- Work on the design of the reports and visualization tools
- Transition product knowledge to marketing and sales teams to ensure a successful launch and support of new features.
- Write specification together with VP Product and engineers for dev implementation
- 2-3 years product management + project management in ad tech
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Exceptional technical background. BS or BEng degree, CS degree is a definite plus
- Knowledge of the ad tech ecosystem. Experience working with a DSP, DMP, SSP or ad serving platform
- Experience shaping new features or products and taking them to market (from conception to completion)
- Experience building data-rich products
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sense of humor and appreciation of scientific approach. Gracious team player capable of working with multi-functional team. Entrepreneurial spirit
MediaCrossing is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org