Our CEO, Michael Kalman, will demystify Programmatic Advertising for Marketers at an AMA Fairfield County Chapter event on March 9, 2017!
It’s a brave new world for online advertising buyers. Programmatic media buying is now responsible for more than two-thirds of all online display buying. Using audience profiles gleaned from a marketer’s own web properties, a strategy to reach lookalike audiences can be developed and deployed extremely efficiently.
If only it was that simple.
MediaCrossing, a programmatic advertising agency in Stamford, CT, is lead by Michael K. Kalman, CEO. “When we started this business, we thought it would be all about the automation, that it could be almost self-service,” he explained. “What we’ve come to realize is that you need really smart people, great data analysis tools, strategy that’s informed by real-world outcomes, and strong relationships and integration with the exchanges that provide the inventory.”
Kalman says that today’s advertisers must own the customer conversation and truly understand how targeting data and digital tactics are quickly changing the way they can win customers.
The American Marketing Association, Fairfield County Chapter is pleased to offer an evening with Michael Kalman, during which he’ll demystify programmatic for those not fully familiar, and prepare those who already make large commitments via programmatic to be more successful in 2017.
Programmatic Advertising: Building 1 to 1 relationships with consumers through innovative strategy and technology.
- Intro to Programmatic (concept and realization – what are you buying, how it works and why it’s grown)
- What’s new and what’s coming soon in programmatic
- Ways to access programmatic
- A couple of case studies
- Who is MediaCrossing
What you will learn:
- How media buying has changed because of programmatic – it’s radically different than only a few years ago
- Why reach is important, but providing consumers with specific messaging, “in the moment” is more important to build life-long engagement
- How a programmatic strategy mines for new clients on a hyperlocal, hyper-specific basis
- Keys to a successful digital strategy, including a harmonious mix of display, video, mobile, search and streaming audio to build that relationship
- The relevance of brand perception on social channels and how best to make owned media communications more effective
- The imperative to continually reinvent your brand online
Who should attend:
- CMOs and senior marketing leaders seeking to enhance their effectiveness online and better engage with their customers
- Advertising buyers at both clients and agencies seeking to dramatically improve ROI from online media investments
- Personnel charged with media buying at the following kinds of organizations:
- Regional and national retailers
- Consumer packaged goods and beverage manufacturers
- Travel (hotels, airlines, booking services)
- Live event organizers / ticket sellers