MediaCrossing Introduces Content Marketing and Content Creation Services – To Make Your Marketing Efforts More Powerful Than Ever
The push of digital advertising is made infinitely more effective when you add the “pull” of content marketing.
Outbound marketing, like display advertising and email, is very effective when done well. But there’s a reason inbound, content-based marketing is so popular today: it works too! When the two practices are used in a balanced program, marketers can see amazing results.
Here’s why content marketing is so powerful: the customer journey has changed so much in recent years. Rather than traveling to stores or talking to sales reps to research a product or service, consumers now go online to start their decision process. Customer research all kinds of purchases online, from personal care products to restaurants to cars.
Smart marketers know that relevant, informative content will attract and engage shoppers – and potentially influence their purchase decision. For bigger purchases, like appliances or cars, shoppers may come back more than once for decision tools, calculators and other helpful information.
The strategy is even more effective if your content is optimized so that it can be easily found via search. If a consumer is in the market for a coffee table, and you have great content about choosing the right coffee table for your space, it will probably interest them!
MediaCrossing offers content services that will help you attract and engage in-market customers. Our end-to-end content marketing offers the following:
- Data analysis: We’ll review relevant data to determine which topics your target customers are engaging with today – and what they’re really looking for.
- Content strategy: You’ll get a data-driven strategy that outlines exactly what kind of content you need to create, who your target audience is, and the keywords you need to emphasize to attract them. You’ll also learn how frequently you need to publish content to optimize your program.
- Content creation: Since you may not have the resources you need to write blogs, create videos, or design infographics, our talented in-house team can do it all for you.
- Content syndication: Based on analysis of your target audience, you’ll learn exactly where you need to publish your content to get the best results. We’ll consider the full range of media, and develop a “just-right” mix of owned, earned, and paid media.
- Reporting: Measuring success is key, so we’ll provide you with regular, detailed reports of your content program’s progress based on your unique KPIs.
- Customized services and consulting: Need more? Our experienced team can help you develop a full, cross-channel content strategy tailored to your business and the technology you choose.
Contact us today to learn more about our content marketing and creation services!