By Michael Kalman, CEO, MediaCrossing
How different is MediaCrossing? Let us count the ways.
MediaCrossing is not just another digital advertising agency. In an industry where every business claims to be differentiated, and everyone claims to really put their customers’ business goals ahead of their own, we really are and we really do. It’s literally our mission to “work in our clients’ best interest, remaining transparent and collaborative. In an industry where everyone claims to be ‘a partner,’ we will truly be one to our clients. We will help our clients turn audiences into assets.” Another key part of our mission is to level the playing field for small- and mid-sized digital agencies and advertisers, and give them access to the same audiences and tools as larger players. So. How exactly is MediaCrossing different again?
We like to think of our differentiators as the “Six Ps:”
- PEOPLE: Our business relies on the best people to manage and deliver digital buys that perform for clients. Our team is built of some of the smartest, hardest working folks in the industry. For every client, they take the time to do the work, learning all about their industry and their audience. They study the KPIs and ask the hard questions. They put in the hours and effort to make sure each data-driven campaign launches with the best odds of success, and then they stay with it to ensure it’s optimized to achieve or exceed goals.
- PLATFORM: From our data partners, the DSPs on which we sit and our primary DMP, everything has been assembled to meet the demands/requirements of a diverse set of clients, from live events to B2B to global branding campaigns. It’s all here, all in-house, and all ready to go.
- PROCESS: MediaCrossing has developed and established a process (including some automation tools) around everything that is necessary to help our clients drive success, whether that means more soft conversions or more hard revenue. For example, we’ve built a tight process to manage the pixel placement and testing process for some of our current clients. It might sound like a small “thing,” but having pixels in-place allows us to understand if we are driving revenue and reporting revenue. This super detailed, in-the-weeds approach means we can optimize to the client’s ultimate goals.
- PLANNING: Good media buys that perform well start with a sound strategy and plan. Our planning process is complete as we spend time building a rationale for each plan, and then help our clients understand the nuances of our proposed tactics. For one of our clients, we will run over 500 campaigns this year – and for every single campaign in every region, our strategy team has developed a detailed, custom, local, plan.
- PRICING: MediaCrossing works to deliver revenue at a cost that is comparably less than our competition. It’s part of our mission to ensure you have the same access to cutting-edge tools, technology and strategic thinking as the big brands, but without the inflated fees.
- PERFORMANCE: It is important that we spend your budgets effectively. Driving revenue, creating awareness, building a socially engaged audience…whatever your KPIs are, your KPIs are a significant focus for our team as we build momentum to support your business. We will be completely transparent as to what is working (and what’s not) everyday.
Our clients have a realtime dashboard that reports our performance as well as other team-generated reports designed to help you better understand how audiences are engaging with your messages.
There is actually a seventh “P” and that is Perseverance. Our team adopts client goals as our own. We’ll do whatever takes (within best practices, of course) to ensure those goals are met.
We really are different.
Contact us to experience just how different – and how much better – MediaCrossing is.