MediaCrossing – Who We Are
MediaCrossing turns audiences into assets by helping agencies and advertisers drive real results through data-driven digital campaigns. We work with best-in class platforms and partners, and all our clients reap the benefits, regardless of their size or budget. Working across all channels and all devices, MediaCrossing always keeps a single goal in mind: to help our clients get the best possible results from their digital advertising campaigns.
At the end of the day what makes us different is that we bring it, every single day, for each other and our clients. We work hard, drive results, and sleep like babies every night knowing we’ve had a positive impact on our clients’ business.
We want an ambitious self-starter, who is a detail-oriented, organized teammate, responsible for supporting Account Managers with day-to-day client assignments. We are looking for an independent thinker who can take initiative and contribute to both our company and client’s successes.
- 2-3 years of office experience, (1-2 years of agency experience) Digital Experience is a plus
- Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strong Excel skills is a must
- Detail-oriented, laser-sharp accuracy
- Ability to ask questions and learn quickly in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Exhibit strong organizational and analytical skills
- Problem solving, solution oriented
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with clients and internal team members
- Assume responsibility and accountability for assignments and tasks
- Ability to multi-task and work in coordination with external partners and other departments – must be a team player!
- Prioritize and manage multiple assignments delegated by Account Managers
- Field daily client requests in a timely manner
- Take responsibility for, and regularly report (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) on client’s goals and performance. This includes assembling and analyzing data from multiple sources.
- Solely take ownership of requesting, receiving and organizing assets.
- Manage campaign launches on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s Degree
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org