As the Account Executive, the candidate will prospect and close new business in the United States. The Account Executive serves as the primary contact for decision-makers and leads the sales process. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is capable of building key relationships with customers and manage customer needs and expectations. This individual must be well organized, self-starter, good communicator, able to work independently and as part of the MediaCrossing team in our Stamford CT office.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with potential customers, in specific verticals, who have been identified as target clients in order to meet corporate objectives of profitability and sales growth
- Analyze customer needs and interests in order to maximize sales and identify service requirements
- Prepare and present tailored sales presentations to current or new customers
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present value propositions to close sales is required.
- Ability to identify and develop sales leads and a willingness to cold call and utilize proven social media platforms to reach and engage decision-makers.
- Strong, demonstrated capabilities to educate customers with respect to digital advertising and MediaCrossing capabilities.
Prepare weekly pipeline reports on prospect status and sales funnel.
- Strong team player and complete self-starter capable of working in a demanding client service environment
- Strong fundamentals in digital media advertising with a good understanding of the digital media eco-system
- Minimum 5-years of experience in advertising, with a preference for digital advertising
- Proficiency with SalesForce.com, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Winning attitude that is driven, motivated, curious, persistent, confident, insightful, and persuasive
- Ability to communicate articulately with C-level executives
- Solid “deal-closing” skills
- Effective organizational skills and process/project management abilities with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to meet or exceed established sales targets
Education & Experience:
- 5-10 years of experience with media advertising sales, digital a plus
- Undergraduate degree, Masters is a plus (but not required)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org