MediaCrossing – Who We Are
MediaCrossing turns audiences into assets by helping agencies and advertisers drive real results through data-driven digital campaigns. We work with best-in class platforms and partners, and all our clients reap the benefits, regardless of their size or budget. Working across all channels and all devices, MediaCrossing always keeps a single goal in mind: to help our clients get the best possible results from their digital advertising campaigns.
At the end of the day what makes us different is that we bring it, every single day, for each other and our clients. We work hard, drive results, and sleep like babies every night knowing we’ve had a positive impact on our clients’ business.
We want an ambitious self-starter, who is a detail-oriented, organized teammate, responsible for leading the day to day client relationships. We are looking for someone to take initiative and contribute to both our company and client’s successes.
- 8-10 years of Account Management experience, Digital Experience a MUST
- Microsoft Office Software (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Experience working with SalesForce
- Detail-oriented, laser-sharp accuracy
- Strong organizational and negotiation skills
- Problem solving, solution oriented
- Ability to work in coordination with other departments – must be a team player!
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing with clients and internal team members
- Culitivate and maintain excellent relationships with clients
- Manage the implementation of strategic and tactical client initiatives
- Priortize and manage multiple assignments
- Field daily client requests
- Take responsibility for, and regulary report (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) on client’s goals and performance
- Bachelor’s Degree
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org